We all want to get the best bang for our buck these days. And your Chamber membership should be no exception. Using these seven tips, you can hack your membership to get the most out of your Chamber investment.
- Check your membership information online. Go onto our website, and into the member directory. Find your listing and check that your address and phone number are correct. If you need to make an adjustment, contact your Chamber Executive Director right away.
- Attend an event! The best way to make sure your investment is working for you is by attending Chamber events. Even in this COVID world, the Chamber is hosting networking events nearly weekly. If you’re not sure when they are, check the monthly newsletter or connect with your Chamber Executive Director.
- Read that Chamber Newsletter! This is the easiest way to make sure you know what’s coming up in the Yelm Chamber. Our newsletter goes out at the beginning of each month, and is chock-full of important information, upcoming events, member exclusive opportunities, and even business plugs. By reading this newsletter, you can stay in-the-know.
- Get to know the people who support the Chamber! When you get to know the people who are most active in the Chamber, like your Chamber Board, Committee members, and staff, you just might “hack” your membership by being the first to know about exciting new events, programs, or promotions!
- Be a sponsor. Your Chamber has sponsorship opportunities all year long, and this is a great way to get in front of a large number of people at any given time.
- Follow us on social media. By interacting with us on social media frequently, you’re more likely to see our social media posts. We love to shout out our members often on social media, we love to celebrate and recognize our members.
- Get involved! There’s no better way to make the most out of your membership than by being active! Be on a committee, serve on the board, or volunteer at an event. You’ll meet new people, and new potential customers or business contacts.