Chamber Business Awards
2022 has been a whirlwind of a year but we are pleased to get to celebrate the businesses that make our community an amazing place to live, work, shop, and play. The Yelm Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce the opening of nominations for the 2022 Chamber Business Awards. We will be accepting nominations via the attached nomination form beginning on January 17, 2023 through March 31, 2023. These awards are open to all current Chamber members.
Any nominations cast for nonmember businesses will not be counted.
- Wagon Wheel Commitment to Community Award recognizes a business or organization who goes above and beyond to give back to their community in a noticeable and impactful way through innovation, event creation, and/or community outreach.
- Pride of the Prairie Award recognizes a business or organization who has made major strides towards the beautification and improvement of their storefront.
- Nisqually Award recognizes a business or organization who demonstrates a dedication to the environment by implementing practices and policies that are environmentally friendly.
- Mount Rainier Award recognizes a new or emerging business or organization who has opened in the last five years and is demonstrating sustainability and success within our community.
- Legacy Award recognizes a business or organization that has been in existence for longer than 20 years, for its success, vitality, and longevity.
- Fay Fuller Award recognizes an exemplary leader in a business or organization. This is an individual award.